Sick of winter already? Escape somewhere exotic—Italy, Africa, Australia, Los Angeles or Paris—with one of these tropicolor, travel-inspired works of art.
1. Amalfi, Italy Coastline at Sunset, by Nashville-based photographer Tec Petaja. $210 for an 8x10, including Simply Framed's antique gold gallery frame.
2. Gray Malin's Montorosso, Cinque Terre photograph. $449 for an 11.5x17, including Simply Framed's white gallery frame.
3. Prada Palazzo, Italy by Leigh Viner. $76 for a 16x20.
4. A photograph of Lalibela, Ethiopia by Abiy Solomon via new home goods brand Keteme. $212 for a 12x20, including Simply Framed's black gallery frame.
5. Australian illustrator James Gulliver Hancock's Sydney print. $100 for a 20x28.5.
6. Kathryn Warren's Los Angeles print via Matchbook editor Katie Armour's new photography site, Buddy Editions. $50 for an 8x10.
7. Le Petit Zinc, St. Germaine des Pres, Paris by photographer Rebecca Plotnick. $90 for a 16x20.