In honor of New York Fashion Week 2015—happening now through September 17th—we've put together a list of a few of the fashion illustrators whose work inspires us the most, including Jenny Walton, Donald Drawbertson, and Carly Kuhn of The Cartorialist. Which artist's style is your favorite?
1. All Taped Up and Nowhere to Go by Donald Drawbertson, the pop king of fashion illustration. 18x24, $3,800.
2. Australian illustrator Megan Hess's Milan Fashion Week 3, limited edition print: 16.5x16.5, $275. Megan has worked with Chanel, Tiffany & Co., and Vanity Fair, among others.
3. Summer Girls, a sketch by industry favorite Jenny M Walton. Work available via commission.
4. Blair Breitenstein's Prada Eyewear print: 8.5x11, $40. Blair has worked for Saks Fifth Avenue, Prada, and Harper's Bazaar, among others.
5. Tulle Gown print by Katie Rodgers of Paper Fashion, famous for—at one point—using Revlon's fingernail polish as paint. Work is currently sold out online but available via commission.
6. Work by Carly Kuhn, otherwise known as The Cartorialist. Online sales coming soon. In the meantime, work available via commission.