Great Gifts for Kids (And Their New Parents)
Looking for a great baby gift? There’s nothing better than welcoming a new arrival with something both little ones and their mothers will enjoy.
Here are our picks for fine art prints—and some custom frames from Simply Framed to make them into occasion-worthy gifts.
- Bling Ballon - This graphic print from Honey and Bloom is made from gold foil debossed on thick white paper stock. We love it with our Black Gallery Frame with a mat. $16 (custom frame not included).
- USA Map - Idlewild Co. pays tribute to the vast, unique geography of the United States in this folk art-inspired print. Starting from $18 for a 8”x10” print. Our Dark Walnut Gallery Frame with a mat will do it justice.
- Animal Alphabet Chart - A whimsical and fun way to learn the alphabet through animals from Rifle Paper Co. From $40 for an 11”x14” print. Get a custom White Gallery Wide Frame to showcase it.
- Regatta Print - New York-based Happy Menocal is known for whimsical, hand-tinted prints like this limited-edition one. Starting at $110 for 10”x8”. Pair with our Vintage Silver Antique Frame.
- Girl with Umbrella in the Rain - Kids’ picture book author Jorey Hurley made this imaginative, relatable print. Starting at $45 for an 8”x10” signed print. We recommend our White Gallery Frame, with or without a mat.
- Laundry Day - A peaceful countryside scene from Joy Laforme, this giclee print is a reproduction of an original painting. $25 for a 10”x10” print. We recommend our custom White Gallery Frame for this piece as well, with or without a mat.