As we look back at 2015, we have a lot to be grateful for. We set out to make your lives easier with timeless frames and a few easy steps to get your art and memories up on the wall. Every year we make new year's resolutions and this year we kept ours. We redesigned our website to expand your options while simplifying the framing process even further. And we built a backend system to make repeating orders for our wholesale clients a breeze. We also expanded our network of artists, photographers and galleries to over 300. Our frame shop is filled with happiness as we admire the pieces that come through our doors.
While it's hard to narrow it down, here are some of our 2015 highlights:
- Our team is ever expanding!
- We got to give back! We had a blast in LA at the Unicef Nextgen Art Party (which we plan to participate in again this year), framed for the Anderson Ranch Arts Center fundraisers and donated frames to the Children’s Hospital of Denver and Free Arts NYC.
- We made it into the Wall Street Journal, Architectural Digest and House Beautiful.
- We shipped an amazing Gray Malin show to Paris and exhibited at the incredible fashion boutique Colette.
- We had a blast collaborating with designer Joy Cho on this and this and also gave #happywalls to Lauren Conrad, Old Brand New and Joanne Pio.
- Photographer Randal Ford recently launched his new project Mr. Ford’s Kingdom and we could not be more excited to frame his kingdom of beautiful animal photography.
- We made new friends and kept the old (and are always looking for more). We've continued to frame for some very talented artists and photographers including Ashley Woodson Bailey, Drew Doggett, Inslee, Jane Mount, Anna Church, Hamish Robertson, Kate Holstein, Hartland Brooklyn, Danielle Kroll, Happy Menocal, Chelsea Petaja and The Posters!
And the biggest news of all? On September 3rd, my husband and I welcomed a new member to our Simply Framed family. Welcome to the world Miles Segal. (And thank you Christine Marzano for the hilariously apropos onesie).
We wish everyone a very happy new year and look forward to framing more memories in 2016!