One thing we love about the winter: the prospect of heading out to the wild, wild west, whether in search of deep powder or a desert getaway. No other landscape is more majestic—so it's no surprise that artists have created artwork inspired by everything from the mountains of Alberta to the buttes of Arizona. We rounded up a few of our favorite Western-inspired prints and photographs of late, fit to be custom framed. Either hang them your ski chateau or order one to make yourself feel better about the vacation you didn't take this week—it's a long winter, you've got time!
1. Austin Chow // Alpha Elk. Matted in our White Gallery Frame. $250.
2. Wilder California // Winter White Agave No. 3. Starting at $120.
3. Shaylene Reynolds // Haida Eagle. Floated in our Black Gallery Frame. Starting at $50.
4. Jamie Street // Desert. Matted in our Natural Gallery Frame. Starting at $125.
5. Land of Adam // Oregon Truck. Matted in our Natural Gallery Frame. Starting at $200.
6. Dolan Geiman // Desert Morning With Javelina Print. Matted in our Black Gallery Frame. Starting at $299.
7. Kate Holstein // Misty Pines, British Columbia. Matted in our White Gallery Frame. Starting at $155.
8. Honey & Bloom // Trees of Lake Tahoe. Matted in our Natural Gallery Frame. Starting at $195.
Have a great piece of Western-inspired art you've been meaning to frame? Get started here.