An Art Refresh
Posted by Greta Braddock on Mar 21, 2019
Our frames look their very best with beautiful art inside of them. So, in creating the new simplyframed.com, we knew we wanted to share artwork from our awesome Pro clients—whose artwork we have the joy of framing and enjoying—with our site visitors.
Starting with our new homepage image, here is a round-up of the artists featured on our new site.
1. Ferry from Ardrossen Harbor by Laura Bell in our White Gallery Frame with a circle cut mat.
2. Art by Karina Bania in our Canvas Float Frame in White.
3. Scarf by Linda & Harriett floated in our White Gallery Frame.
4. Original illustration by Christopher David Ryan in our Natural Gallery Frame.
5. Art by Karina Bania floated in our Canvas Float Frame in Natural.
6. Knowlita NY "5" Print in our White Gallery Frame.
7. Personal contact sheet framed in our White Gallery Frame.
8. Vintage artwork in our Natural Gallery Frame.
9. Illustration by Karina Bania matted in our White Gallery Wide Frame.
We also selected artwork to show as prime examples of all the art and objects you can print and/or frame on the new site, from art prints to certificates to Instagram photos. Narrowing down from so many beautiful possibilities of featured art was challenging, so we took inspiration from a palette of dark and mint greens, gray, and peach accents to make our selections.
1. Original Art: Illustration on paper by Sally King Benedict floated in our White Gallery Frame..
2. Art Print: Pepl (No. 4) by Hamish Robertson matted in our White Gallery Frame.
3. Instagram photo: Travel photograph by @cattiecoyle island matted in our Natural Gallery Frame.
4. Poster: Find Peace in Parks by Parks Project framed full bleed in our Metal Old School Frame in Matte Black.
5. Unstretched Canvas: Tropic Points 1 by Linda Colletta in our White Canvas Float Frame.
6. Fine Art Photograph: Photograph by Kate Holstein from her Panama series framed full bleed in our Black Gallery Frame.
7. Ketubah: Handmade papercut by Woodland Papercuts in our Certificate Frame in Silver.
8. Personal Photograph: Photograph by Max Wanger Print Shop matted in our Black Gallery Frame.
9. Certificate: Standard Certificate of Birth by The Old Try.
And don’t miss the scroll on the home page and trade page which shows a selection of the artists and art businesses we’ve partnered with over the years:
Our featured Trade partners:
Uprise Art featuring hidden well in the brisbee hotel and landscape: view through the water glass by Kristin Texeira floated in our White Gallery Frames.
Block Shop's Palace print and Sidewinder notecard floated and island matted in our Natural Gallery Mid Frames.
Wit & Delight's Blue Line floated in our Certificate Frame in Gold, Daisies on White matted in our Bright Silver Metal Gallery Frame, and Pieces of a Whole framed full bleed in our Black Gallery Frame.
West Elm frame kits available as part of our exclusive collection available at westelm.com.
Jamie Street's Peace, shown unframed.
Kate Holstein's Ski Hayden, Aspen, framed in our Simply Framed Black Label frame in Pale Grey Ash, and pictured with corner samples from our Simply Framed Black Label collection.
Alt Summit, featuring an assortment of framed pieces including an evil eye by The Great Lakes Goods in a Simply Framed Black Label frame in Grey Maple, a vintage matchbox in our White Gallery Frame, and cards from a personal collection in our White Gallery Frame.
Artwork by Christopher David Ryan floated in our Natural Gallery Frames available as part of our exclusive collection with Maisonette.
Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo family photographs in our Gallery Frames in White and Light Walnut.
Poster Child Prints featuring Fishscale by Jim Houser floated in our Black Gallery Frame and Beer by Bea floated in our Natural Gallery Frame.
Ideal Bookshelf 1092: The Great American Read shown unframed, and a custom painting matted in our Black Gallery Frame.
The MCA Denver Octopus Initiative, featuring artwork by Extra Vitamins in our Natural Gallery Frame.
Personal illustrations framed in White Gallery Frames for Jamie Pitt Miller Design.
Banquet Workshop's Affirmation prints in our White and Natural Gallery Frames.
Kisco Print Shop's Rainbow Ombre Prints in our Max Plexibox frames.
Arielle Vey's Carmella, Kamona, and Gilligan, shown unframed.
The Citizenry featuring Morocco .02 by Hazel & Pine in our Natural Gallery Frame.
Max Wanger Print Shop, featuring Cactus #1 in our White Gallery Frame, Cloud #2 in our White Gallery Frame and Greenbrier matted in our Natural Gallery Frame.
Hamish Robertson, featuring Aventurine Mix No. 1 in our Black Gallery Frame and Aventurine Mix No. 2 and No. 3, shown unframed.
And as always, you can find all the credits for the art on our shop pages by clicking into each frame.
We hope that as you’re building a frame in our new builder with expanded options, you might just discover some amazing new art to frame! We're truly inspired by all the cool things our partners are creating on the daily, and always excited to spread the joy of art and discover more new artists ourselves. Interested in partnering with us? Learn more about our Pro services here.