Making things easy for you is our jam. We knew we had convenient custom framing down pat—but we also knew there was another step we needed to address: helping you easily print the personal photos you want to custom frame.
That's why we've introduced our new Print & Frame service, which makes it super easy to turn your digital memories into beautifully framed artwork!
By super easy we mean super duper easy. Simply upload your photo, select your frame and mat, and have your framed print within 5-9 business days of when we receive your order!
A fine art print by photographer Ashley Woodson Bailey being printed—and soon to be custom framed!—at our studio.
We already work with a ton of professionals to print their images (check out a few of our most fun Print & Frame projects!). So, needless to say, we seriously sweat the details on this. For our Print & Frame service, we print all of your images on Moab Lasal Photo Matte 230 Paper (and for pros, we offer a variety of paper types). It’s bright white with a smooth matte finish, producing sharp images with vivid color density and holdout. And every single print is created with the same care and attention to detail that we always put into custom framing and packaging your work.
We already print for professional photographers like Randal Ford—so you know you'll be in good hands. Above is Ford's work, Jacob Sheep No. 2, in our Light Walnut Gallery Frame.
Bringing you the same value we're known for in custom framing was also high on our priority list. Print & Frame starts at just $62, and an optional mat is included in your price. And of course, shipping is always free!
Still wondering about our process? Some nitty gritty technical details are below. But we'd suggest you just jump in and try it—we're pretty sure you won't be disappointed!
We printed a stunning wedding photo for Ladan Nikravan Hays of Make The Most and framed it in our White Gallery Frame with a mat. She kicked off her salon wall by pairing it with a funny card (yay for pizza!) floated in our Black Gallery Frame, and a Rifle Paper Co. print framed in our Certificate Frame in Antique Gold.
HOW TO PRINT & FRAME YOUR PHOTO IN 3 EASY STEPS
STEP 1: UPLOAD A PHOTO YOU LOVE
- Upload from your device, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Facebook
- Edit your image with our Crop & Rotate tools
- We recommend using images that are at least 300 dpi
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR SIZE & FRAME STYLE
- We analyze your file and only show sizes that will look great
- Select from over 24 timeless frame styles
- Adding a custom-cut mat is free
- Finished sizes under 11x14 will ship with a sawtooth hanger, and images between 11x14 and 30x40 will ship with a wire hanger
STEP 3: UNWRAP & ENJOY
- Your beautifully packaged framed print arrives on your doorstep
- We include the necessary hardware and easy hanging instructions
- Sit back and admire your happy walls
Well, what are you waiting for? Get started here.