Staying up all night for last month’s Perseid meteor shower seemed like it would be easy until...yawn...it wasn't. Well, we’re making up for that missed viewing by showing you how to shuttle your collection to new heights with these outer space-inspired pieces. Taking in the starry sky on your wall might not elicit quite as many "oohs" and "aahs" as witnessing such celestial events in person (for those of you who managed to watch, kudos!) but we’d still deem these artworks out-of-this-world awesome.
1. Stardust by Brooke Schwab. Printed on Hahnemühle fine art paper and available custom-framed—we'd suggest our Natural Gallery Frame, as pictured—in a range of sizes and starting at $125.
2. Daymoon XIV by Ryan James MacFarland. 12.25" × 16.625" traditional C-print. Price upon request.
3. Voyager V by Bill Finger. 14.5" × 14.5" archival pigment print, edition of 10. $875.
4. New York To Los Angeles #4 by Ashok Sinha. 26" × 22" digital archival pigment print, edition of 12. $1500.
5. Lightshow by Austin Chow. Fine art photo print available custom framed in a range of sizes and starting at $250. This one is perfection matted in our Black Gallery Frame.
6. Moonlight, Bright Night by Honey & Bloom. 18” x 24” screen print on bright white archival cover stock. Available custom-framed starting at $180. We love this one in our very own White Gallery Frame.
7. Moonscape by Greg Carlin. 30cm x 42cm print on Hahnemühle Fine Art Paper. $135. Pair with our Black Gallery Frame and a clean white mat.
On an interior-decorating mission? Stunning frames and mats are always on the horizon at Simplyframed.com.